- Letters Home
- What Our Parents and Carers Think
- Digital Parent/Carer Forum
- School Lunches
- Lunch Menus
- Eligibility Checker for Free School Meals
- Information for Parents/Carers
- New Parents/Carers
- Homework and Supporting Learning
- Pupil Asset and Online Booking System
- Online Safety
- Term Dates
- F. A. Q.
- Useful links
School Communication Methods
As a school we use a variety of online systems with the parents and carers.
We have recently swapped from Parentmail to Pupil Asset to send texts, emails and emailed letters from the school.
We also use an online booking system to arrange consultation evening times, book school clubs and to book tickets for school performances.
We are using the Pupil Asset system to send texts, emails and emailed letters from the school. As long as you are using the email address and phone number we have on file for you you will still receive our messages and emails as before with Parentmail.
Pupil Asset can also be used for a number of other useful actions, the key ones include:
- report absence and view attendance for your child(ren)
- record lunches choices for up to three weeks in advance
- download your child’s reports
- confirm your child's attendance at events
- update the information we, as a school, hold about you (address, email, etc)
To access Pupil Asset please click the logo below.
You can also use the Pupil Asset app which is available to download for IOS and Android phones or devices via the App or Play Stores.
Please see below for more information on how to use Pupil Asset:
Please note that the app does not send notifications when a message has been sent. We would appreciate it you would remember to regularly check your email and texts for messages from the school.
Online Booking System for Consultation Evenings, etc
For help with using this system for booking parent/carer consultation evening times please see our pictoral guide.